How to Order
Sizes 10, 20, 40, 80
Cebelia, Sz 10, 20, 30
Cordonnet, Sz 20-100
Olympus Size 40
Majestic Size 80
50 wt Sets
16/2 wt Over the Top
12 wt Blendables
12 wt Solids
King Tut 40wt
Perfect Quilter 17wt
PC12 Gift Sets
35 Wt Cotton
Fine Lace Thread
Valdani Silk Floss
Valdani Pearl Silk
Angel 5 Earrings
Beaded Ornament #2
Miyuki 11 Seed Beads
Miyuki 15 Seed Beads
Rounds, Facetted, 4mm
Spinners and Needles
Best Press "Starch"
Crochet, Cro-Tat Hooks
and Gel Pens
Tri-fold Window Cards
DS9Designs Tatting and Beads
Tatting Bags Home Page
The Grinch says "It is now too late to get your orders by Christmas."
Holiday Closure Dates
December 24-25, 2014 and January 1, 2015.
This gorgeous draw-string bag is Sherry's creation. The inside includes 8 3-inch deep pockets, a perfect size for tatting shuttles, small scissors and other tatting items. The bag fits in a 6"x6"x6" box and is large enough to hold 3 50g balls of thread. When Debbie has hers stuffed full, it measures about 8" diameter and 4" high. The bag pictured is Debbie's and never looks this organized!
- Fleece-lined CD to provide a firm bottom.
- Eyelets are used for the drawstrings, to prevent your bag from ripping.
- Fray-check is used on the drawstring ends to prevent fraying.
- The bag is lined with a heavy-weight stiffener to help the bag hold its shape.
- The pockets are double-lined.
- The exterior of the bag is double-lined.
- The CD bottom can break or melt, so treat the bag gently.
- Hand wash in warm water with laundry soap.
- Rinse thoroughly and blot with towel to remove excess moisture.
- Air dry. The CD can melt if you iron the bottom!
Pink Roses on light mauve background.
pink lining and pockets
Bright pink and olive green butterflies on white background.
dark hot pink lining and pockets
Racoons on leafy green background.
brown lining and pockets